Our application is divided in multiple components and each component can have multiple layers.
A nice overview can be found in the following picture:
Our cosmos component (responsible for all market communications and message translations) exists out of proven market solutions for AS2/4 communications and EDI translations.
The integration of the complete solution is based on python services.
EGSSIS Gas/Power Services
The Egssis gas / power services are divided into following components:
- Web-frontend: written in typescript / html using the angular framework
- Restful backed written in C# based on ASP.NET framework
- Job scheduling component: written in C# based on quartz.net scheduler
The API gateway exists out of following components:
- Reverse proxy: ARR on top of IIS
- Restful backend written in C# based on ASP.NET framework
Token services to provide access and identity tokens to users/clients who want to get access to our applications.
These services are written in C# based on the ASP.NET framework and Identity Server framework.
IdentityServer is a registered and certified OpenID Connect solution.